Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

7QT: Assorted photos from the past two months

1. A really delicious dinner Greg cooked for us. Yes, I like taking pictures of food. Yes, I like figs.
DSC_6545

2. The kitchen getting messy during brewing. 
DSC_6550

3. Frosty branches out the window. I probably have at least twenty photos out this very same window, either because of these shrubs or because of the sky. Maybe one day I'll post a collection of these.
DSC_6551

4. Blurry Christmas beers with red caps. I thought this photo looked better than its non-blurry counterpart.
DSC_6573

5. Blurry pale ales with light blue caps.
DSC_6577

6. The night sky and a moonlit bike path. We went out one evening waiting to see if we'd see aurora. We saw none, and occupied our time with taking photos of other things.
DSC_6583

7. Night sky in the other direction.
DSC_6586

The End! (and The Link-Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment