Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

May Ten on Ten

Every now and again I like to participate in this photo blogging thing called Ten on Ten, in which you take a photo an hour for ten hours on the tenth of the month. You can see my previous editions here, here, and here.

DSC_7017

DSC_7019

DSC_7021

DSC_7033

DSC_7026

DSC_7031

DSC_7034

DSC_7038

DSC_7041

DSC_7044

1. Rooftop gardening
2. Hot water is ready for coffee
3. Sometimes you miss the good ones… just moments before I grabbed my camera, I saw a man ride by on a bicycle with a double bass on his back. These next three bicycles that passed weren't quite as unique.
4. Sidewalk's edge
5. I got a bit behind my photo-taking schedule after getting lost in this for a few hours. #sotg
6. Test run of the Rhuby Triangle (can't say we spend a lot of time making cocktails, as evidenced by the use of a tablespoon over a shot glass…)
7. We have a lot of neighborhood cats. This one touched my leg.
8. Canapé construction
9. Quite a spread
10. A quick fun fact, which is neither quick nor fun: The best Bloody Mary I've ever tasted was this one, which was made with tequila, which I'm told makes it a Bloody Maria.

1 comment:

  1. The kettle image and bicycle triptych caught my eye with their contrasts and creativity. Enjoyed viewing your Ten on Ten set.

    ReplyDelete