Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

So Busy

The title of this post is something I am not. Basically today is full of sitting around, so I did some good internet research on various things. Also, on the drive in we almost got hit by a moose. He was supremely large and moving about as quickly as I could imagine a moose moving.



He didn't really look anything like this moose, but this was a cute moose so he is now in my blog. I'm pretty sure the moose we saw was much darker in color and also much larger.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Meghan,

    I am an avid reader of your blog. I strongly feel that almost getting hit by a moose does not count as "boredom", so I'm not sure why that tag was added to this particular post.

    Also, I've noticed that you are using the word "supremely" a lot lately. I support that. It's a good word. It deserves more recognition.

    - Sarah V.

    ReplyDelete