Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rice noodles and peanut sauce

While searching for a good dinner option, I happened to notice my friend Carol's post about a meal she had just made of rice noodles with peanut sauce. Even though they didn't give it rave reviews, it sounded exactly perfect for the type of food I was in the mood for that day. So I too, decided to make some rice noodles with peanut sauce. We couldn't find sriracha or hoisin sauce, so we got some sort of red chili stuff, and some mushroom soy sauce (still not sure what that really means/is).


I managed to make a big mess of the kitchen, but I really enjoyed this meal. I hadn't had any peanut butter in a long time, so it was a really nice change. Greg thought it was alright as well, although in general he prefers his noodles less dry and more saucy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it came out well for you. It is super quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely scrumptious!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete