Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

13 Photos to remember 2013 by

This is a blog post trend that I am excited to get on board with. So here we go then (with links to the original posts)!

DSC_5255
Making cheese is fun!

DSC_5351
Ducks and snow.

DSC_5460
Woman on bicycle. This was maybe my most favorite photo of the year.

DSC_5572
The dinner I ate while waiting for the announcement of the new pope.

DSC_5518
A trip to Stockholm during Julie's visit to Sweden.

DSC_5699
The pigeons of Vienna.

164905_10100373579076752_2084302580_n
Contra dancing in Denver (dancing a hambo at mile high elevation is not easy).

IMG_3164
My borrowed and beloved tent.

IMG_3176
My favorite summertime activity. I especially loved that there was still enough light to not need my bicycle light on my ride home at 10pm. Also, those evenings got even better once I started getting a waffle (with cream and jam) during the break.

DSC_6531
Greg and I go to France.

DSC_6545
Really delicious meal cooked by my husband.

DSC_6573
Beer production!

DSC_6586
Waiting for aurora that never came.

Going through old posts and photos made me realize that I took and posted a lot more photos in the first half of 2013 than the second half. I suppose this is just a result of living in a different country than my husband versus the same. I also learned that most of my posts are not titled in any sort of enlightening way, especially the seven quick takes post. Maybe I'll do better this year.

This was fun! Thanks for hosting the linkup!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, is it true that everything is prettier in Europe, or does it just seem that way in pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would argue that it is not true, but really just the result of which pictures I choose to post:)

      Oddly enough, I was considering a late linkup with your TT to show just how ridiculous the weather has been here lately… rain, clouds, more rain, all grey. Christmas hardly feels like Christmas with no snow!

      Delete