Still just sporting along. Or not, but enjoying myself nevertheless.
1. Oiling my dance shoes. I feel like that is not the proper expression for the activity in which you put oil on your leather shoes. Maybe I should write "conditioning" my shoes. I don't know, but I did it. My shoes had been looking pretty dry, so it was needed.
2. Not walking Greg to the office, because I walked almost there to meet up for lunch. Luckily it is Thursday so I got pea soup and pancakes.
3. Knitting. I am really liking the tie in linen stitch. Plus it will be reversible, depending on whether Greg wants to be sporting (YES, sportlov pun) a more textured look or a more flat look. Since I finished all of the good podcasts, I've been watching some Swedish television, which I think counts as language study.
4. Plus Duolingo. Which really hates me. Low bars forever.
5. Laundry. All. the. laundry.
Friday was more of the same, but noteworthy are:
1. Knitting. I finished almost the whole thing while watching movies/series of Jane Austen novels.
2. And I finally did some more fitness, since I skipped Wednesday and Thursday.