Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

More birds!

Joel properly identified that last bird I posted about. He was a Eurasian blue tit. Pretty cute.

I figured I would take some more bird photos when I had a good opportunity. I got a lot of good ones!

DSC_5189
Over-exposed magpie, but I thought the photo looked pretty neat anyhow.

DSC_5196
Three birds there, in case you didn't notice at first.

DSC_5198
Still three.

DSC_5204
Maybe they are Eurasian bullfinches?

DSC_5210
A close-up of the two that had been more hidden in the previous photos.

DSC_5213
Not sure what these little guys are.

DSC_5221
Bird butt.

DSC_5222
Bird eating.

DSC_5231
Yes, I am aware that all of these are just a tad blurry.

DSC_5235

DSC_5237
I love the little tracks they leave in the snow.

DSC_5244
And last but not least, the driveway dwellers.

4 comments:

  1. I love these! First you get your PhD. Now you start taking photos of birds. You make me so proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are showing proper respect and saluting these magpies! At least the first one you see on a given day.

    (http://www.timelessmyths.co.uk/saulting-magpies.html if you don't know what I am on about.)

    ReplyDelete