Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Paparazzi!

DSC_5411
I was just crossing the bridge, had my camera out, snapped a quick photo of this red-pant/purple-pant couple. I am the paparazzi.


DSC_5420
Then I was walking along (seeking ice sculptures of course) and I could hear accordions. Obviously I walked myself in the direction of accordions. I wasn't even sure if some sort of place was playing recorded music of accordions, but then I spotted this accordion duet! They were so awesome! I stood on the opposite side of the square listening to them for kind of a long time.


DSC_5431
Oh and who could that be? Hello world.


3 comments:

  1. I really like these photos. On a related note, I really like all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree your photos are great. I especially like the paparazzi shot.

    ReplyDelete