Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

I use the internet for taking quizzes and posting the results to my blog.

I also didn't know that quizzes had two z's?

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

And since Ginny Weasley wasn't listed as any of the options I'm going to go ahead and say she is in our camp too.

The most impressive part (to me) is that this quiz gave me the same results (INFJ) as a full Myers Briggs test. I remember taking it in a religion class in high school and we spent maybe a week's worth of classes doing the test? Maybe that is an exaggeration, but it seemed to take a really long time. Far longer than these 20 questions.

Also, then I was thinking, I wonder what percentage of people are my same type, and after a quick google search I found this page. Not sure if their info is legitimate, but I'll just believe it as fact and say that I think it is pretty interesting. I also think it is hilarious that the one descriptive word for me is 'confidant'. Once, several years ago, after telling a friend that yet another person had told me all about the details of a situation they were in, she remarked 'people just tell you stuff.' I don't know how true this is anymore, but there was definitely a time where people did indeed just tell me stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing- the 20 question test gave me the same result as the bazillion question one I took before.

    Cutting through red tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same result! Woo-hoo Dumbledore!!

    ReplyDelete