Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ten on Ten

Today I kept my camera at my side nearly all day. One month ago I heard of the idea of taking one photo every hour for ten hours on the tenth of the month, aptly named Ten on Ten. I really liked the idea and wanted to try it out this month. I haven't been taking very many photos lately. Hopefully this is a good start to changing that.

I took these photos each hour from 10 am until about 7:30 pm. Enjoy.

DSC_5340
Start with coffee.

DSC_5342
Clear up some space on my memory card.

DSC_5346
I have used more lotion since moving to Sweden than I have in my entire life.

DSC_5349
Skaters on that side, ducks on this side!

DSC_5367
Isfestivalen (aka ice festival)

DSC_5380
I pass this frozen banana peel every time I walk to the office or to town. It has been there for several days.

DSC_5382
Pizza dough!

DSC_5385
Pizza! w/pesto, tomato slices, apple slices, red onions (fried until soft), cheese

DSC_5386
Tree stump incorporated into fence.

DSC_5387
Home for the night.

6 comments:

  1. Sweden looks amazing in the winter! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Usually it is, some days it warms up just enough for everything to melt and get gross and slushy(:

      Delete
  3. These are so lovely... great. Loved the fence, and the Pizza...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been wanting to take a photo of that fence for a long time!

      Delete