Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Santa and our Christmas Eve dinner

Yesterday Santa stopped by.

santa

It happened that I had been talking with my landlord who has five small children and also had a couple nephews visiting, and he asked if Greg and I would be busy in the afternoon. "I don't think so?" "Oh does Greg want to play Santa and distribute the gifts?" Greg agreed, so they met up in the laundry room to go over their plans. The trickiest part was probably the fact that GregSanta had to speak Swedish to the children.

DSC_5004

And that lasted all of ten minutes, and then Greg and I cooked our dinner.

DSC_5007

Yes that tall candle is one that I made. I know you were wondering. And after dinner we went to midnight Mass, which was actually quite nice. I really liked that it was not overly crowded like a Christmas Mass usually is. Also we sang the Swedish version of Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment